Imerys is the world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry with more than 16,000 employees based in 50 countries and is seeking to recruit an Environmental Field Officer. The position will offer rich and diverse experiences in a challenging environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Support and challenge line management in developing and then maintaining, a positive and proactive Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) culture, thereby ensuring that the Environment remains firmly embedded in the UK Platform’s (UKP) thinking and decision making.
- Provide advice, guidance and support in order that the Environment becomes and remains part of everyday management and that the UKP is legally compliant.
- Delivering support for UKP functional / business teams in the development, implementation and monitoring of Group and IML’s Environmental Policies and initiatives.
Applications are welcome from candidates who can meet the following:
- Hold (or be actively working towards), a recognised Environmental qualification (IEMA Affiliate / Associate or NVQ equivalent).
- Have demonstrable ability to implement practical solutions to environmental issues.
- Competent and applied understanding of Environmental legislation.
- Be trained or be willing to undertake training as an Environmental Auditor.
- Have valid UK (or UK equivalent) Driving Licence.
A full job description can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to be considered for this position go to www.imerys.com, select the Careers tab, select Recruitment, Job Offers, locate the vacancy (ref 01002) and click the Apply button.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.