MADE-BY, the award-winning not-for-profit partner for the fashion industry is now hiring an outstanding Technical Specialist to support in its mission to improve environmental and social conditions in the fashion industry through strategic consultancy, partnerships and stakeholder engagement.
This role will provide the analysis, tools and information to support MADE-BY's impressive list of clients including Acne, Eileen Fisher, H&M, Hugo Boss, Kering Group, LVMH Group, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger and G-Star.
Based in London the successful candidate will combine technical supply chain knowledge and experience handling big data with client management diagnosing issues and developing and implementing practical solutions.
- Supply chain consultancy services related to;
- Product impact assessment
- Sustainable materials (including certification mechanisms for sustainable materials)
- Environmental risks
- Collecting and analysing data and producing client reports
- Excellent analytical skills including data refining, analysis and compilation of client reports with the ability to clearly document processes and assimilate into concise reports
- Knowledge of Sustainability/CSR issues including GHG protocol, CDP, life cycle analysis and ISO management systems would be advantageous
- Experience in textile and apparel, consumer goods or consultancy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with people across a range of functional roles
- Good project management skills to ensure business processes are used and activity is delivered on time, to requirements and within budget
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Technical Consultant to join an ambitious organisation at the forefront of sustainable fashion. If you have the passion and the drive to succeed in this role, then please apply for this job below.