Acre has been engaged by a well-established house builder to identify a Sustainability Manager on a 12 Month Fixed-Term Contract. With a growing presence across London and the South East, our client are leading provider of a full range of housing; from first-time buyer apartments through to high-specification family houses.
- Review of proposed layouts against planning requirements
- Risk analysis and costing to inform decisions on potential purchases
- Development of strategies for meeting planning objectives, coordinating Energy Statements, Sustainability Statements and Overheating Studies; detailed specification development and costing exercises
- Overseeing external consultants in the production of contract documentation; ensuring compliance with the Code, BREEAM, Building Regulations and various other standards
- Detailed modelling of new regulations and requirements to inform future decision making and resolution of technical issues
- Working with Build Directors, Site Management and Sub-contractors to ensure delivery of projects against requirements
Reporting to the Technical Operations Director, this is both a strategic and hands-on role, the purpose of which is to deliver against planning driven sustainability objectives across a diverse property portfolio.
- Collaborative approach and experience of working with colleagues from a variety of disciplines
- Demonstrable ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant legislation and best practice
- Proven experience of project management in a complex organisation
- Degree level education in a related field
This is an excellent opportunity for a competent and motivated individual to join a growing and reputable house-builder, helping to drive sustainability performance across a diverse property portfolio. Due to the fast-paced nature of the role, this is an exciting prospect for a candidate looking to make a significant impact over a 12 month period. Don't hesitate to apply if you feel you have the requisite skills and experience.