Why start your journey with McArthurGlen?
- We will have you working with the best team in the industry; both locally and across our international business
- We are committed to building a creative, collaborative, and fulfilling environment where you can progress your career
- We want everyone in our organisation to have the tools and resources to succeed
- We offer amazing benefits, attractive salary plus performance bonus, 25+ days holiday, hot drinks, coffee, tea & other refreshments, many internal events, gym allowance centre discounts, cross functional and international projects and an exceptionally great office atmosphere
- Attractive benefits: and much more!
- 92% of our employees would recommend us as a good place to work
Key Areas of Responsibility
The role holder will design, implement, educate and communicate environmental programs to ensure that the company is best-in-class on sustainability, acts in accordance with legal requirements, is relevant to its customers and enhance business performance. Develop an effective environmental plan for each center and locations in which McArthurGlen operates with clear action points and measurable targets.
- You are part of the associate of IEMA (Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment)
- You have substantial management experience, with extensive background experience within an environmental discipline.
- You have a good understanding of EU Directives and UK legislation and an understanding of how the legislation is enforced.
- You possess excellent communications skills
- You hold strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- You have strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- You are professional & technical
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our business. We would love to hear from you so please start your journey with us by applying online with your CV.