|Salary||£35000 - £50000 per annum + bens|
|Posted||about 1 year ago|
|Apply by||Wednesday, 26 April 2017|
You will be joining a highly dynamic team that prides itself on its fun and relaxed culture.
My client is a a highly regarded environmental and engineering consultancy, they are seeking to further expand their already significant team in London. Due to several significant client approvals, workloads are exceptionally high and they require an EIA project manager / delivery specialist to work on a number of key prestigious schemes.
You may an established Principal or currently at senior level currently and looking for that next step up
My client is a leading independent consultancy with a strong reputation for providing quality multi-disciplinary services to the property, infrastructure, energy and environmental markets around the world.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to join a highly rated professional EIA team with a strong reputation for quality, working on a wide variety of high profile projects in the urban regeneration and infrastructure sectors. The project sectors include large scale masterplans, mixed-use, leisure, retail, heritage-based redevelopment and infrastructure works.
The successful candidate will also be involved in other service sectors including feasibility studies, master planning support, Environmental Management Plans, Sustainability Appraisals, Strategic Environmental Assessment
What you'll need
An established track record managing and delivering EIA ideally within a UK consultancy or similar. Minimum of 6 years.
Experience in the following areas essential:
* Client liaison and development of client and key influencer relationships.
* Contribution to business development.
* Preparation of fee proposals, bids and commercial pitches.
* Excellent communication skills (including technical report writing).
* Mentoring and development of junior colleagues.
* A successful track record of EIA co-ordination / project management (including budget control).
* A thorough understanding of EIA, including best practice guidelines, planning processes and case law
* A positive and proactive approach.
* An appropriate degree (membership of IEMA preferred).
* A minimum of 6 years' relevant experience
The role offer excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation. This will be a fast-paced role, managing an exciting range of projects across mainly the south east with some overseas scope too. You will have plenty of support around you and scope for further progression
In return my client offers a significant salary and package as well continual training and appraisal
What you'll need to do
If this an opportunity that will provide the career progression that you are looking for please get in touch using email@example.com with your CV or call 01934312155 for a brief, confidential chat about your career options.