My client provides national design, construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. They aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves. The client is a progressive and ambitious company within the construction and infrastructure industry.
They are currently recruiting for a talented, motivated and ambitious Senior SHE (Safety, Health and Environmental) advisor to join their growing team in Leeds. Experience of working with a water framework would be desirable.
* Company Car / Allowance
* Life assurance cover,
* Company pension scheme,
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays,
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Cycle to work scheme.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
* Experienced as a senior SHE advisor
* NEBOSH certificate or appropriate Health and Safety qualification
* Experienced in the design and delivery of safety training programmes
* Experience in CMOISH
* Knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation
* Self-motivated to constantly improve upon established safety standards.
* Experience in working with water
* Carrying out audits and inspections on site where required and ensure non-conformances are closed out.
* Assist in Project set up, pre-planning of works and safe systems of work.
* Assisting in development of project specific risk registers and assessments.
* Assist in project specific training matrix development, delivery of training and Tool Box Talks upon request.
* Carrying out re-active monitoring including accident, incident & near miss investigations.
* Monitoring and assisting in the assessment of sub-contractors.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please contact me on 01132456161 and speak to Rebecca or Apply
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.