Acre is pleased to partner with a dynamic global not-for-profit in their search for a thought leader to represent the organisation in the infrastructure finance industry sector. This person will be responsible for engaging a range of global investors and connecting them to potential projects with an objective to increase investment in climate-friendly urban infrastructure projects.
- Identify infrastructure and impact investors with an interest in urban infrastructure projects with a focus on greenhouse gas emissions reduction
- Understand the investment criteria of infrastructure and impact investors to expertly select and propose appropriate projects from pipeline
- Become a well known and respected facilitator in the global investment community for urban infrastructure projects
- Develop a fee-for-service membership for investors in exchange for providing access to a pipeline of city based infrastructure projects
- Present at conferences and events to raise the organisation's profile and to develop new leads for future service members
The successful candidate will possess entrepreneurial flair and have excellent knowledge of the infrastructure investment space with an aptitude to champion sustainability.
- Experience working in project or infrastructure finance or a related field
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and a proven track record of building relationships with investors
- Understanding of the issues involved with climate finance
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel internationally and a desire to own and drive the delivery of successful projects
There is potential for this appointment to extend depending on the success of the individual. This is a fantastic opportunity to deliver tangible change and significantly increase investment in sustainable infrastructure. We are working to a tight deadline, apply today or risk missing out on this exciting opportunity.