Acre is delighted to have partnered with a leading global technology firm in the search for a new Senior Environment Manager. If you're a seasoned environmental professional with a demonstrable track record of success at a strategic level, we want to hear from you.
Our client has identified several opportunities for innovation within waste, environment and renewables and is setting some ambitious goals for the coming years. You, as a proven leader within the Environmental field, will develop and deliver the strategy to achieve these goals.
You'll be tasked with:
- Driving the development and execution of the business' sustainability and environmental strategy
- Providing expert advice at senior levels within the business on the development of environmental and sustainable business practices
- Working closely with both group-level and local stakeholders on the implementation of the strategy through the creation of compelling narratives
- Engaging with a range of stakeholders both internal and external in order to enhance understanding of environmental objectives
In order to succeed, you'll need:
- A track record of instigating change through building consensus and engaging effectively at the highest levels
- Extensive experience creating and executing corporate policy with specific emphasis on complex sustainable business and environmental issues
- Excellent communication skills with the gravitas to sell to a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Exposure to a complex, international business with cross-functional engagement across corporate affairs
This Senior Environmental Manager role is a position of real scope and responsibility, in which your work will have substantial impact on a global scale. You have the opportunity to deploy your considerable and proven talent in an important role within a well-established and highly-reputable business - if you meet the requirements, don't hesitate to apply now!