This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Environmental Consultant to join this globally renowned multi-disciplinary consultancy with a fantastic reputation for their culture, projects and career progression
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have extensive knowledge of infrastructure projects from an Environmental perspective. Particularly of interest are people with previous water and flood experience industry.
This role will be part of a wider consulting team, working collaboratively with colleagues across all disciplines.
You will receive great support to help you develop your career further in a direction to suit your aspirations.
My client’s highly collaborative approach ensures you will surrounded by a range of industry experts across numerous disciplines.
- Demonstrative EIA experience and writing Environmental reports
- Client liaison and the ability to meet their required needs and nurture relationships
- Project planning and project management experience
- The ability to use your skills and knowledge to advise on other projects
- Experience of Environmental statements in a specialism is essential
- Demonstrative experience of business development and the ability to seek and develop new opportunities, contributing to bids and proposals.
- Good communication skills with both clients and contractors
- Able to work on your own initiative with good time management and forward planning ability
- Work to a budget and within timeframe to meet deadlines
- Able to communicate both verbally and written
- Managing and mentoring junior staff, training where required
- BSc/MSc or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- You will have worked for more than 4 years in consultancy experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Qualified or studying towards a professional qualification
Key selling points:
My client offers a very competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this industry.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles and would like a discreet non-committal chat please contact Jeremy Money (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have applied for a role and have not received a response within one working week, please assume that your application has not been successful this time around. We may confidentially retain your details in order to inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising. We will always contact you prior to sending out your CV to ensure you are content that the opportunity would be a good move for you.