Senior Ecologist, Coventry – International Multidisciplinary Consultancy.
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Ecologist to join an internationally established multidisciplinary consultancy within their West Midlands branch located in Coventry.
This award-winning company have a strong influence in the ecology market, with offices tactically placed across various locations in the UK. Our client is going through a period of expansion after winning work on some large developments and are now looking to strategically expand their offices in the North West, West Midlands and London.
Salary – to £38,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits.
Location – Coventry, West Midlands.
Reporting to – Head of West Midlands Ecology & Principal Ecologist, Coventry.
Our client is specifically in the market for applicants with the following qualification, skills and experience:
1. 5 years’ + ecological consultancy experience
2. Possession of at least one EPS licence (ideally Bat or GCN)
3. Experience in conducting a variety of field surveys
4. Strong team leadership and man management qualities
5. Ability to liaise with a variety of public and private sector clients
6. Strong report writing experience (HRA’s and EcIA’s)
7. Full CIEEM membership (ambition to become Chartered)
8. Full UK driving licence
Our client is a large and successful company with fantastic opportunities both in the UK and abroad. This means you will have access to some fantastic projects as well as the opportunity to progress upwards in Ecology or into new areas of the business.
Are you interested in learning more about this or any other ecology opportunities? Please call Lewis Buckley of Zodiac Recruitment for an informal discussion on 01792 940 001.