We are now recruiting for a highly experienced Contaminated Land Consultant for a Top 5 Environmental Multidisciplinary Consultancy in Manchester. Suitable applicants will demonstrate a land quality assessment technical background with experience working on major brownfield regeneration and remediation projects.
* Experience working with an Environmental Consultancy
* Project management skills
* Phase 1 and Phase 2 SI management
* Risk assessment, remediation strategies, validation reporting
* Qualitative/quantitative risk assessments for human health (CLEA) and groundwater (P20)
* Knowledge of CLR11, CL:AIRE DOWCOP and EA MTL deployment process
* Liaison with regulators and the Environment Agency
A strong environmental or scientific academic background is required, applicants who are chartered and a member of a relevant environmental governing body will be at an advantage.
Working closely with the Technical Manager, you will support a variety of commercial land quality assessments, leading a team from project acquisition to completion providing technical support to junior members of staff, overseeing site operations, liaise with clients and sub-contractors, manage site data and paperwork.
In addition to a competitive salary you will receive full benefits package including; pension scheme, generous annual leave and healthcare.
Interested in this or other roles in Contaminated Land please do not hesitate to contact Matt Thompson on or call 07877 926 938 for an informal discussion.