Acre has been engaged by a small and energetic brand innovation and sustainability agency, which works with corporate clients to build brands that people can really believe in.
The organisation blends marketing, branding and sustainability consulting, with design, digital and creative production. Acre have been engaged to find a Senior Consultant who is a sustainability specialist, with a wider understanding of marketing, branding or advertising to manage a team of their own consultants in the business strategy arm of the company.
The organisation has built an unprecedented reputation for developing purpose-led strategic, engagement and content solutions for big brands including P&G, TUI, Virgin Media and Diageo, as well as smaller businesses and charities.
- Acting as a key contact for a range of client accounts, responsible for delivering great projects and growing their relationships
- Leading a team, including consultants and junior consultants in delivering projects; sometimes working with a Director, sometimes leading independently
- Developing and deliver new strategies for our senior clients, who will see you as their go-to-person on projects. You will build strong relationships across these accounts
- Working closely with existing clients to develop new business and deliver thought leadership and represent the business at external events
Reporting directly into the Strategy Director, the successful candidate will have a strong understanding of sustainability and be seeking a new and challenging opportunity. You will have the potential to make a real impact, through developing relationships and inspiring clients to develop their branding and strategy in line with the sustainable development goals.
Skills and capabilities:
- Experience in a related role, such as marketing consultancy, strategy consultancy or other relevant post
- Expert presentation skills and experience of being a facilitator; leading large scale co-creation workshops and client meetings
- Interest in the big social and environmental challenges we face both in the UK and globally and ideally you will have worked on sustainability related projects
- Ability to motivate, inspire and develop the people working for you
As a small and growing agency, no two days are ever the same, so it's important that you're flexible and able to adapt quickly to new tasks. In this newly formed role, you will have the opportunity to lead and deliver on strategic branding and innovation projects with blue chip brands, high profile charities and SME's that are looking to make a positive impact through their products and services.