Are you working in the real estate sector within a sustainability function? Are you looking to join a progressive, successful organisation and help drive forward the sustainability and environmental agenda? If so, read on...
My client - a leading Investment Management company - is looking to recruit an Associate level Sustainability Consultant to join a small but dedicated Responsible Property Investment Team in London and deliver their ambitious strategy focusing on energy, carbon, water and waste management.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- working to improve environmental efficiency in relation to waste, water, carbon and green building certification
- a large part of the role will comprise ensuring compliance with UK legislation, such as CRC, ESOS, MEES and Heat Networks
- you will have strong data analysis and management skills as you will be responsible for managing the company's third party data provider
- you will have strong report writing skills and be comfortable preparing reports and delivering the results to various parties
- you will have sound communication skills, both written and verbal, as you will be required to liaise closely with internal and external stakeholders
- a strong ability to influence and relay information to a range of people, not all of whom are au fait with environmental and sustainability issues
- you will have experience of having worked with Environmental Management Systems in accordance with ISO 14001 and develop similar systems for the company's operations in Europe and elsewhere
- experience of having worked with the GRESB Real Estate Survey and exposure to real estate funds would be beneficial
- you will work to represent the company at relevant industry events such as UKGBC, BPF and BBP
- the company has European and Asian operations so there is the opportunity to get involved in these if you so wish. As such, languages (French and German in particular) would be desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Consultant looking to move to the next level and assume more responsibility, but within a supportive, collaborative environment. If you're enthusiastic, passionate and keen to progress, and you tick the boxes above, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.