Research Analyst, Sustainability
Acre is pleased to be working with a leading non-profit organisation, collaborating with the largest private sector companies to re-invent the sustainable design, production and sale of products. The Research Analyst will provide research support with a focus on consumer behaviour change.
- Designing, conducting and writing up research derived from evaluation projects and evidence gathering
- Commissioning and project managing the work of external contractors, carrying out research, evidence gathering and evaluation projects
- Conducting and assuring data analysis
- Disseminating research results and evidence both internally and externally
- Capturing and utilising insights which promote positive behaviour change
The successful candidate will have experience in the field of consumer research with an understanding of the role of consumer behaviour change in relation to resource efficiency.
Skills and capabilities:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a discipline involving numerical skills or research methods application
- A strong background in a discipline involving a range of research-based and numerical skills (e.g. statistics, market or social research, economics) with experience of both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Sound project management skills (no formal accreditation is required) and an ability to balance a complex mix of priorities
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written - with experience of writing clear technical reports and presenting complex data
This role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to work with the most influential and forward thinking producers, manufacturers, brands, partners and funding organisations to better understand, plan and deliver the changes required to move towards a circular economy.