Acre has been engaged by one of the world's largest Facilities Management (FM) services providers to identify a Quality Manager, ideally with some knowledge of HSE. In this newly created position, you will be embedded into one of their high profile, professional services clients and provide advice and support to the account. You will be responsible for developing Quality Assured practises appropriate to the FM industry and ensuring that the contract operates within these.
- To Support the Sector HSE Manager and Sector MD in driving and ensuring HSEQ compliance, best practice and positive behaviour across the Account and Professional Services division
- To liaise cross contract and cross-division with counterparts to promote synergy, sharing of best practice, and increase efficiency
- To help drive Quality initiatives, innovations, programmes and processes through the management structure to all levels and to ultimately develop behavioural change in others
- You will ensure the management systems are effectively implemented at contract level and that they comply with third party certifications
- You will undertake a programme of risk based audits to provide senior management with assurance that the contracts comply with legislative as well as ensuring they are commercially focussed, continuously improved
The successful candidate is likely to have previous experience of working in an FM or services related environment with prior knowledge of Quality Management and ideally and appreciation HSE. This position is working for a High profile client so candidates must be qualified, experienced and have excellent professional and communication skills.
Applicants must also have:
- Comprehensive in-depth knowledge and practical experience of relevant legislation, industry best practice, ISO, British and European Standards, preferably within the Facility Services Industry.
- Proven experience as Quality Manager.
- A formal qualification in Quality Management Systems.
- A formal H&S Qualification.
- Lead Auditor to ISO 9001 would be advantageous.
- Trainer certification minimum eg PTLLS Level 3 minimum.
This is a fantastic chance to join a large and successful QHSE team, within an industry leading and reputable business. This position also offers the successful candidate the chance of career progression across the business.