Acre has been engaged by an established investment management firm in the search for an experienced project manager to oversee the deployment phase of the construction over a pair of anaerobic digestion (AD) plants within their infrastructure portfolio.
This exciting opportunity will provide the successful candidate with client-side oversight over the construction and setup of operations and maintenance, feedstock supply and all other elements necessary for an operational AD plant.
The key responsibilities will include:
- The successful delivery of two AD projects to the point of operational handover. This includes overseeing the project teams and contractors responsible for completing construction at each AD plant, establishing the necessary governance procedures and reporting to the respective stakeholders.
- Ensuring that the necessary contractual, procedural and staffing measures are in place for each AD project, so they are compliant with HSE regulation and best practice, CDM regulation and best practice, and all other relevant UK regulation.
- Ensuring that a project budget is managed by the designated service supplier to track spend against agreed budget and maintain a forecast of project cash flow. Where necessary, prepare and present the requests for approval and drawdown of funds.
- Develop and draw up contractual agreements for all services and ensure the relevant commercial terms are agreed to, with internal sign off where appropriate.
Once completed the project will be handed over to the AD Portfolio Manager, however, there is potential for the successful candidate to continue supporting the business on its infrastructure portfolio after the completion of this project.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within Anaerobic Digestion, either in a development, asset management or operational capacity.
- Demonstrable project management experience of multiple large-scale projects (in excess of £10m budget) with multiple work streams, and diverse stakeholders is absolutely necessary.
- Experience of working within an investment management company is desirable, but not necessary.
- The role will involve some travel, so a valid driver license and own vehicle is essential, however there is flexibility around location.
If you have experience in project management within the anearobic digestion industry and are interested in being considered for this great opportunity, please apply.