Project Manager | Social Impact and Behaviour Change
Acre are working with an award winning strategy consultancy producing pioneering work in the field of social impact and behavioural change.
We're looking to identify an exceptional Project Manager to support their continued growth and help deliver their exciting and ambitious plans. The individual will manage all aspects of project work, from coordinating and contributing to proposals, through to delivery.
- Leading client projects through excellent project planning, timeline and budget management, and delivering against KPI's.
- Managing project teams (service design consultants and communication designers) to deliver high quality, innovative work for clients.
- Delivering high quality external-facing documents, including reports, proposals and status updates.
- Managing risks and issues proactively through the development and management of risk logs.
Skills and capabilities:
- Experience of working in a busy, fast-paced environment with a growing team, with theability to handle and prioritise multiple timelines.
- Demonstrable project management skills and experience (a project management qualification from a recognised body is desirable).
- Proven track record of managing projects with budgets from £10K - £50K.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a well established business, poised for growth and committed to its employees personal development.