Acre has been engaged by a FTSE 100 listed telecoms giant to source a Principal Manager of Energy & Insights to play a leading role in the refinement of energy usage and management globally. This role will report into the Director of Energy Performance and sits in a bespoke team of 5 specialist energy strategists.
This role will lead energy insights and analytics across all 26 of our clients companies globally to effectively support key strategic decisions, decrease overall energy consumption and provide energy programmes with the necessary information.
- Provide insights, analysis and reporting covering cost, consumption and carbon
- Lead energy modelling by joining up network and Technology Centre energy models with property models and programme delivery
- Deliver energy and cost savings based on data analysis while defining energy systems capabilities for software development and delivery
- Coach and mentor energy managers in other markets as well as IT and Shared Service Centre teams
- Producing strategic papers to be presented to the Director of Energy Performance and CTO
The Principal Manager of Energy & Insights will lead a step change in the way our client uses energy data to deliver energy performance improvements across the whole global footprint.
- Extensive experience in using energy data management and big data tools
- Strong stakeholder management and facilitation skills
- Able to extract key messages from complex data analysis
- Used to leading cross-functional and international teams
- Excellent analytics skills like regression analysis, benchmarking, weather normalisation
- A degree in engineering, economics, mathematics or equivalent experience is desirable
This is a great opportunity to join and influence a global organisation while creating impactful change in the way we analyse and manipulate energy data.