Lambert & Rehbein consults to private, corporate and government bodies in both local and interstate markets and has established an enviable reputation for quality of our services.
We are looking for a Principal Environmental Scientist / Engineer to join our Environment Team. As a Principal Environmental Scientist / Engineer you will be involved running projects and assisting the Division Manager – Environment in growing and leading our contamination services. Key tasks will include:
- Preparation of proposals, OHS plans and reporting
- Undertake and / or supervise field investigations
- Supervision of contractors during field and site work activities
- Supervise and mentor less experienced staff
- Ongoing development of contamination business opportunities and client management
Areas of work may include, but not be limited to:
- Due diligence investigations
- Sampling and analysis plans
- Preliminary and detailed site investigations
- Remediation action plans
- Investigation and validation reporting
- Management of remediation projects
If you are highly motivated, and want to develop your skills across a wide range of projects, this is the role for you. As a smaller group we provide the flexibility and opportunity to work on a range of projects and develop skillsets to further your professional development. We have long standing relationships with our clients by offering solutions, high quality service and timely delivery. We pride ourselves in our client service and repeat business.
Reporting directly to the Division Manager - Environment, this role will deliver outstanding solutions for our clients and their projects.
The successful applicant must possess the following skills:
- A degree in science, environmental management or similar
- Minimum 15 years experience in contaminated sites and remediation projects in consultancy or a related discipline
- Demonstrated technical strength in contaminated sites investigations and remediation
- Demonstrated understanding in relevant legislation, guidelines and standards
- Demonstrated experience as a Suitably Qualified Person under Queensland contaminated sites projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Well developed network and proven ability to generate leads
It would also be desirable to possess:
- Knowledge of landfill gas investigation and assessment
- A willingness to participate in business development and attend networking events
- A “can do” attitude
As part of our team you will be offered ongoing training to expand your skill base and ensure your continued professional development. An attractive salary package, tailored to suit the applicant’s skills, will be negotiated.
Please Note: Permanent Residents and Citizens of Australia ONLY need apply. VISA sponsorship is not offered.
To apply, please click the "APPLY NOW" button and follow the prompts.