Allen & York are working closely with a highly reputable, multinational environmental and sustainability consultancy.They are seeking to appoint a Principal Consultant within sustainable investments. This role sits within the advisory team who provide services to financial sector clients, relating to climate risks and opportunities.
The role can be based at the either the London or Amsterdam offices.
The Principal Consultant will be expected to lead on business development activities and further develop the product offering. This includes developing approaches and methods relating to sustainable investments and the efficient implementation of consultancy projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for representing the organisation in relevant conferences and networking events, growing the business portfolio and pipeline of opportunities. The client base is focused in Europe, working closely with high profile financial clients therefore, there may be some international travel involved.
Furthermore, as the Principal Consultant you will be expected to lead by example and provide thought leadership to other peers across the business. You will be responsible for advising and guiding consultants as well as external partners, ensuring high quality and consistency is maintained across the services.
This is great opportunity to be part of a growing and multicultural company, where you are able to really develop and frame new solutions within the sustainable investment space. You will be at the forefront of making a positive impact and creating something new, growing the business area! The role does not purely focus on business development and consulting but you will also be part of implementation. The role purely specialises in sustainable solutions.
YOU MUST have previous experience working within the sustainable investments sector.
Climate Change Investment Risks
- Portfolio screening
- Tailored Analysis
- Bespoke Consulting
- Minimum of 5 years, ideally more, experience within sustainable investments.
- Experience working with high profile financial clients
- Experience with sustainable data sets in the financial industry
- Experience with strategic integration of climate and/or sustainability criteria into investment decisions and financial clients' operations.
- Ability to critically analyse climate change and sustainability issues and communicate these with finance industry stakeholders
- Experience in engaging with investors, asset managers, asset owners and banks
- Strong capabilities to work in teams, within a international and multicultural context
If you feel you have the right skills and experience relative to the role, please send your CV! You can also contact Vildan on 01202 888 986.