Lead Auditor (Technical Support)
£40-50k + benefits + car
Purpose of the role:
This role is a key technical support function underpinning the accredited certification work undertaken by DNV GL Business Assurance in the UK. The role combines
Lead Auditor and Technical Support activities and the role sits within the UK Audit Resource Team.
The Lead Auditor (Technical Support) role involves supporting the range of technical accreditation requirements for certification and assessment work undertaken
in the UK, principally under the range of UKAS accreditations held by DNV GL. It also involves a significant proportion of audit work with DNV GL clients, across a
range of key certification standards including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and other specific and sector schemes.
The Lead Auditor (Technical Support) will report to the Senior Lead Auditor (Technical Support), and will involve extensive cooperation and liaison with the business
development, operational and technical groups within DNV GL Business Assurance in the UK.
The role will be based at our London office, but there will also be a requirement to travel extensively in the UK and occasionally overseas for the client-related audit
Carrying out Technical Support activities based at our London office, including:
• Review of audit reports and associated documentation for approval of certificate issue
• Providing support to technical aspects of quotations and other commercial offerings
• Reviewing and approving auditor competencies and technical areas of activity
• Supporting internal audit, auditor witnessing and UKAS audit activities
• Managing internal and external communications on technical matters
Carrying out Lead Auditor activities, including:
• Conducting all aspects of client audits for accredited certification against approved schemes
• Planning, preparation and management of client audit activities
• Using all relevant certification databases and software applications for audit activities
• Maintaining and developing own technical competencies and skills for audit activities
To apply, please click the "Apply" button below