POST TITLE: Corporate Partnership Manager
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Partnerships
DIRECTORATE: Commercial Development
REPORTS TO: Head of Commercial Development
ROLE GRADE: tbc
DIRECT REPORTS: Corporate Partnership Officer
LOCATION: IEMA, Lincoln (negotiable)
To achieve growth and sales targets by successfully leading the development of partnerships across a portfolio of established corporate schemes. To implement effective sales plans that expand IEMA’s customer base, according to set targets and ensure IEMA has a strong presence in identified markets.
- Training and Development Manager, International Partnership Manager, Partnership and Development Officer and Training Officer, Campaigns and Content Manager.
- Uphold and advocate IEMA’s values and behaviours, always.
- Deliver agreed objectives on time and to required standards, and to provide feedback and insight.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of IEMA’s products and services to become a champion of the organisation’s mission and vision.
- Manage a pipeline of clients through research, analysis, lead generation, meeting cycles and sales closure.
- Account manage key Corporate relationships to ensure IEMA’s products and services align to organisation’s strategic goals.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES
- Uphold the core values of IEMA to play a key part in contributing to a high performing team.
- Achieve growth and sales targets by negotiating and managing effective partnerships across Corporate Schemes and by taking a consultative role to pipeline the Training team with leads throughout the partnership development process.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting commercial relationships with Corporate clients by partnering with them and understanding their needs through effective account management.
- Work with colleagues across the organisation to ensure effective delivery of Corporate Scheme benefits.
- Actively collect and provide market intelligence to IEMA to ensure products and services remain relevant and current.
- Work with the Head of Commercial Development to develop effective marketing strategies to attract and retain Corporate Partners.
- Manage the review of current products and services and the development of new products and services.
- Forecast future sales opportunities to support the financial planning process, providing reports and data as requested.
- Attend events, when required, to support the marketing and profile building activity of IEMA and its products and services.
- The post holder must maintain an appropriate standard of confidentiality and comply with IEMA’s Company Rules, Policies and Procedures.
- The Job Description may be subject to change at the discretion of IEMA and in accordance with business developments. Any changes will be communicated to and consulted with the post holder appropriately.