Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Consultant Hydrologist to join a world renowned environmental services practice on a permanent basis in the High Wycombe or Solihull offices. Our client is renowned for delivering excellence and remaining at the forefront of industry developments. They have been awarded as one of the 'Best Places to Work' as they excel in their ability to demonstrate exceptional leadership and wellbeing initiatives across a number of areas. This would be the perfect opportunity for individuals seeking a highly rewarding career within a highly reputable global organisation.
As a Senior Consultant, you should be able to demonstrate significant capabilities in technical leadership with water resources and environmental projects, specifically in one or more of the following areas:
- Water resource management planning, with particular emphasis on the assessment of deployable output, headroom, supply/demand/balance and option assessment
- Preparation of drought management plans
- Water resources modelling using Aquator, MISER or similar models for major resource zones
- Restoring sustainable abstraction
- Catchment management
- Climate change impact assessment and adaption planning
- Experience of the Habitats Directive and Water Framework assessments
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Ideally an MSc/PhD with proven surface water systems experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills including time-management and multi-tasking
- Understanding of relevant legislation and codes of practice
- Experience working and leading a multi-disciplinary team
To apply for this position, candidates must be able to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information please contact Rob Taylor on 02392 603030 or email Rob.Taylor @BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 12498RT. Alternately, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.