Acre are seeking a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to deliver high standards of HSE compliance along with continuous improvement within our clients' recycling/manufacturing processes. Working as part of a small HSE team, the role requires a high calibre health & safety professional with a real focus upon risk control. This is a role which will have a real impact upon a growing business.
Our client is one of UK's leading recycling and resource management companies with a comprehensive waste collection and recycling service to industrial, commercial, construction and local authority customers.
- Proactively improving on site risk control with a solution based approach
- Working with operations to provide advice and recommendations on new business and projects
- Continuous development and improvement of HSE standards
- Providing training and development internally of management systems and safe systems of work
The ideal candidate will live within a manageable commuting distance and have extensive experience in a similar environment. This role reports into the Head of HSE but is expected to be able to work autonomously and manage the risks and systems across two large sites.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of delivering high standards of HSE compliance in an industrial or manufacturing environment; including construction, heavy engineering, food or waste
- Have strong communication and influencing skills and the adaptability to engage with all levels within a diverse workforce
- Hold a NEBOSH/NCRQ diploma with the relative association memberships
If you have the skills and experience our client is looking for and you are looking for a new challenge please apply today.