Acre has been exclusively engaged by a European leader in piping systems, water management and energy efficiency solutions to recruit a dedicated Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Coordinator. You'll ensure effective management of safety information, including adherence to policies, procedures and regulations. You'll have full autonomy and responsibility for all Health and Safety issues at the site and will join an organisation that is devoted to succession planning and developing individuals.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure the completion and regular reviews of risk assessments, safe systems of work, HSE policies and procedures
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal customers
- Monitor the completion of accident and incident reports
- Ensure compliance on site in line with HSE rules, reporting on any breaches and giving advice on next actions
- Deliver Health and Safety training, manual handling, new start inductions and fire marshal training
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will thrive within a fast-paced environment and have a 'hands on' attitude with the ability to see projects through to completion. Being determined, confident and pragmatic are vital to be successful in this role and coming from a high risk environment is essential.
In addition you will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good working knowledge of IT systems, in particular Microsoft Office packages
- Previous involvement in Continuous Improvement Initiatives
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a very well respected organisation within their field, who will give you great opportunities for learning and development. If you are looking to launch your career within manufacturing and want to join a progressive business, please apply today.