Are you a Health, Safety and Environmental Officer (HSE Officer) looking for your next immediately available, days based 12 month fixed term contract role where a likely permanent position will be offered at the end of the contract for a market leading Recycling Company?
The company are a highly respected industry leader in their field who offer recycling services throughout the Leicestershire area. As the company continue to grow from strength to strength, a new position has opened within the business for a Health, Safety and Environmental Officer (HSE Officer).
The successful candidate will need to have prior experience in a similar role preferably from a manufacturing or FMCG industry.
On offer here is an excellent opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Officer looking for an immediately available, days based 12 month FTC role with the potential to go permanent if wanted for a market leading Recycling company.
- 12 month FTC with a likely permanent position at the end
- Be the primary point of contact for all health, safety and environmental issues for employees, Management Team members, Directors and external stakeholders
- Fast paced manufacturing environment
- Immediately available
- NVQ Level 3 in Occupational Health and Safety Practice or NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience of working in manufacturing or FMCG environment
This role is immediately available so please send your CV for the attention of Jake Turpin to be considered for the role. Reference Number RTR79400.