Acre is pleased to be engaged with a leading UK food manufacturer to recruit an experienced and knowledgeable Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Manager. The successful candidate will have proven success in a manufacturing environment, ideally within the food or consumer goods sectors and have the aptitude and experience to promote a positive safety culture at the business.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure all HSE management systems are adhered to, as well as a thorough implementation of safe systems of work
- Maintain active communication with relevant regulatory bodies and ensure any changes are effectively communicated systematically to the business
- Undertake a mixture of regular and in-depth risk assessments throughout all areas of the business
- Working with key stakeholders to develop and maintain a positive HSE culture
Reporting to the site director, you will be part of the senior site leadership team, working collaboratively with other divisions and Group function to ensure HSE compliance. You will have experience of dealing successfully with HSE policies at site level, as well as having strong communication and good influencing skills.
In addition you will have:
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) in Health and Safety
- Environmental Management Qualification
- Previous HSE Management experience
- Strong personable character
This is a great opportunity for an independent, driven and complete individual to work for a large and very well thought after organisation. If you have the experience of having the sole responsibility of HSE at site level and an ability to engage colleagues in promoting a positive safety culture, then please apply today.