Acre has partnered with a leading outdoor advertising firm to find a Health, Safety & Environment Manager who will have responsibility for their safety, quality and environmental programme. You'll oversee a variety of sites and projects across their advertising estates, ensuring a glowing track record is maintained and enhanced whilst business objectives are met, and projects are completed safely and successfully.
- Lead in the management of all the safety components of a capital deployment programme, ensuring it's delivered safely, on time and to budget
- Provide expert advice and support on all matters relating to health and safety within the assets and projects team
- Adeptly navigate NEC3 contract structures to ensure buy-in from a range of subcontracted suppliers and meet agreed CDM regulations
- Through collaboration, enable smart decision-making to ensure safe, efficient and high quality survey and construction works are carried out
With your knowledge and experience of the application of health and safety and CDM legislation within the rail and construction environments, you'll build effective working relationships with people at all levels both internally and externally. You'll have a direct, positive influence on the day-to-day operation of health and safety.
- NEBOSH Certificate minimum, Diploma desirable
- Substantial hands-on experience of rail safety (ideally through TfL)
- CDM 2015 training
- Experience of driving OSHAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001 compliance
- Supervisory experience of site and installation teams, ensuring the highest possible standards
- The ability to navigate and influence through multiple complex interfaces within large-scale projects
- Qualifications relevant to this arena such as CSCS, Sentinel, construction/engineering/railway education
You'll find this an exciting opportunity to experience the application of health and safety within media, rail and construction, promoting operational safety excellence which both ensures safe working and supports commercial objectives. Don't delay - apply now!