Acre is excited to be partnered exclusively with a global engineering business to identify a Head of Quality. This is a new position created due to the company's recent success and growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the Quality and Business Improvement function across multiple, large-scale construction projects in both the UK and Northern Europe.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Executive Team by coordinating the quality strategy and leading on all continuous improvement initiatives
- Facilitating the development and implementation of the ISO accredited management systems in each business unit in order to improve quality, efficiency and safety
- Providing coaching and mentoring to stakeholders of all levels to promote the understanding and application of the quality and continuous improvement requirements
- Maintaining knowledge of current quality management practices, trends and technologies by developing working relationships and participating in exchange groups, associations and committees
- Providing outstanding leadership and direction to ensure successful delivery of corporate quality policies, processes and systems
This position will suit a confident and engaging Quality professional with a background in the construction, infrastructure or engineering sectors. The successful person must also be willing to travel across the UK and occasionally to Scandinavia.
They will also have:
- Good knowledge and practical experience of developing, implementing and improving quality management systems
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor qualification
- Experience with continuous improvement implementation, through a TQM, TPM, LEAN or Six Sigma type programme
- Ideally chartered membership of the Quality Institute or similar professional body
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
This exciting opportunity will give an individual the chance to work for a sector-leading organisation in a newly created but highly strategic position. If you feel you have the correct skill set then please don't hesitate to apply.