Acre has been engaged by one of the world's largest Facilities Management services providers to identify their new Head of Energy and Sustainability (E&S). Reporting into The Technical Services Director with a dotted line into the Global Head of Energy and Sustainability you will have strategic responsibility to grow and develop their E&S offering across the UK.
- Act as the main country level subject matter expert in energy & sustainability
- Develop a country level E&S forum/network to join all stakeholders working on individual accounts and in country
- Develop the plan for broadening services offered and selling them onto contracts
- Communicate and champion the global value proposition for energy & sustainability
- Promote success using regular communications and also apply for external awards, public speaking.
- Manage and develop the E&S team and country level tools and systems
In this newly created high profile position, you will demonstrate a high level of competence in business acumen, strategic agility and managerial courage. You will be a thought leader with the ability to create a leading vision and strategy which will engage stakeholders at all levels.
In addition you will:
- Be a sound strategic thinker with the ability to digest theoretical and abstract information
- Be a strong people leader
- Be a seasoned sustainability and/or environment professional with relevant industry experience
- Have strong technical understanding of sustainability, energy and environmental issues
- Have a scientific/technical understanding of sustainability developed through academic training and professional membership
This is a brand new opportunity to join a leading FM business in a senior and strategically critical position for the business. If you are looking for the next step in your career and you drive change within a complex and diverse business, please apply today.