Are you an experienced environmental engineer looking for that next challenge? Looking for some work which is both rewarding and enjoyable? Looking to work for a leading brownfield and contaminated land remediation, enabling and environmental contractor who cover the whole of the UK?
* Competitive Salary
* Excellent Training
* Potential progression
* Consult geological maps and aerial photographs to advise on site selection
* Assist with the design of built structures, using specialised computer software or calculations
* Collate data and produce reports
* Oversee the progress of specific contracts
* Plan detailed field investigations by drilling and analysing samples of deposits/bedrock
* Supervise site and ground investigations
* Visit new project sites
* Advise on and test a range of construction materials, for example sand, gravel, bricks and clay
* Make recommendations on the proposed use of a site and provide information
* Advise on problems such as subsidence
* Manage staff, including other engineering geologists, geotechnical engineers, consultants and contractors
* Attend professional conferences and represent the company or organisation at other events.
* Come from a Remediation Contract background ( Desirable)
Experience in below is required;
* Interpretation of historical site investigation data
* A good understanding of specific remediation technologies including bioremediation
* In-situ process based systems
* Soil classification
* Water treatment
* Soil stabilisation
* Environmental monitoring
* Site investigation (trial pitting, logging, drilling, etc)
* Collation of verification data including the use of GIS and good site based experience.
* Knowledge in geotechnical classification and verification would be a distinct advantage
* Driving Licence
* Degree Qualified
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Geo-Environmental Engineer, Geotech, South West, Bristol, Portishead