Ethical Compliance Officer | Apparel & Fashion | London | 12 Month FTC to Perm'
Acre has partnered with one of the world's leading branded apparel groups in their search for a talented Ethical Compliance Officer on a 12 Month FTC to permanent basis.
This person will manage ethical compliance throughout the supply base to improve sustainability.
- Work closely with teams in sourcing countries to monitor and develop factory performance and identify opportunities to progress
- Communicate effectively with licensor and retailer customers detailing factory performance
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the businesses compliance policies and procedures
- Manage multiple projects, maintaining high standards at all times
- Represent the Ethical Compliance team at external events
The successful candidate will be able to work well under pressure with minimal supervision and possess the following skills.
You Will Have:
- Degree level or relevant practical work experience implementing ethical compliance projects, ideally within the apparel space
- Knowledge of NGO's and organisations that are in collaboration with UK retailers
- Strong knowledge of ethical audit process, including experience using the Sedex database
- Drive to progress a career in ethical compliance and supply chain
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a range of globally recognised brands and clients helping lead sustainability across global supply chains.