Norse have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Environmental Manager to join our SHEQ team based at Fifers Lane, Norwich.
You will assist the team in the fulfilment of the SHEQ strategy, promoting Environmental initiatives and advising on compliance with Environmental regulations.
You will have knowledge and experience in implementing environmental policies and practices devising strategies to meet targets and encourage best practice. You will have the ability to plan, implement and continuously develop the environmental management system. A solid understanding of environmental legislation is required with the ability to liaise with regulatory bodies such as the E.A.
Our successful candidate will have:
- Experience and knowledge of managing Environmental management systems
- National Certificate in Environmental Management or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Good presentation skills with the ability to analyse and report data.
- IT Literate with experience of word, excel and power point.
- Full Driving Licence and flexible to travel.
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and current CV to our Recruitment Team via the apply now button.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the date you apply; please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.