Aggregate Industries are working exclusively with Acre to identify an Environmental Management System (EMS) Manager. This position is principally responsible for the development, maintenance and integration of the existing (ISO14001) Environmental Management System within the corporate integrated management system across all their business divisions across the UK.
- Lead the strategic development and Implementation of the environmental management system (EMS), to ensure that AI is compliant with environmental legislation covering but not exclusive to; air quality, noise management, waste management, energy, transport, water, material use, BREEAM and biodiversity
- Work with internal stakeholders to facilitate successful transition to ISO14001:2015
- Review and update environmental policy, maintaining relevance to the business synergy with wider group policies and protocols
- Become a "go to person" within the business for environmental support and advice
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, systems focussed individual with an excellent understanding of the development and integration of environmental management systems into complex multi-site organisations and must be able to demonstrate success in driving real environmental compliance and improvement through an organisation.
- Environmental Degree or equivalent
- Proven track record in EMS development, maintenance and accreditation across multiple sites
- Strong Project management skills
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder engagement
This is a rare opportunity to join a highly regarded, forward thinking organisation with strong development opportunities. The diversity of business divisions and scope to inspire development within the organisation creates an exciting opportunity. If you have the skills and experience our client is looking for, please apply.