Salary: $75,000 - $100,000
Work Type: Full Time
Classification: Science & TechnologyEnvironmental, Earth & Geosciences
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this Australian-based organisation who plays a pivotal role in water, ecological and environmental management services. This organisation has a steady and stable pipeline of projects in 2017. Join this expanding team and solidify your presence within the water space.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Play a significant role as an Environmental Consultant within the Contaminated Land division working on multiple significant projects. Reporting to the Group Manager, you will play a key role in the development of concept designs, preparation of reports and assessments.
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
- Project management
- Groundwater remediation
- Conduct assessments, samples and manage the process
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Civil, Water or Environmental tertiary qualifications
- Sound knowledge with Contaminated Land
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills will be advantageous
This group offers a friendly and welcoming environment for their staff members. This is a company which highly values career progression and will allow you to take the next step in your career.
- Flexible working arrangements especially for employees with children
- Central location, accessible by car or public transport (parking available)
- High staff retention rates with the stability of a permanent position
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Marina Grace on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.