Acre has been engaged by one of the UK's largest Environmental Packaging Solution firms to hire a Compliance Officer to join their Packaging Data Services team.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring customer accounts are managed by producing and delivering packaging data submissions.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Providing expert advice to customers on producer responsibility and relevant legislation in the UK
- Collecting the correct data to produce accurate calculations using the relevant methods and bespoke software, and ensuring data meets regulatory requirements
- Managing a team of Database Administrators to collect packaging weight information and maintain the packaging database, while ensuring input targets are reached
- Developing relationships with regulators and compliance schemes to ensure customers are registered under the relevant legislation
To be successful in this role, you will need to have strong analytical and problem solving skills, within a data gathering and reporting environment.
You will also have:
- Experience of managing customer meetings and communicating complex information
- Strong numeracy skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- A full UK driving license
- An understanding of producer responsibility legislation; in particular the packaging waste regulations (Desirable)
If you'd like to play a key part in driving customer compliance in a global organisation with fantastic development opportunities, then we would be delighted to receive your application.