Environmental & Quality Consultant – Part Time Role
We would like to hear from a Chartered Environmentalist & Quality Professional who enjoys working under their own initiative, likes the flexibility working from home can offer and who has a genuine desire to help forward looking organisations become more corporately responsible. If you are commercially minded, have a naturally positive outlook, are trustworthy, honest and have excellent communication skills we would love to speak to you today.
Because our business is growing, we are also looking for individuals with an entrepreneurial flair who can support us and potentially take on senior roles in the future. If you feel you can offer us something new we’re listening!
We can offer a part time position and flexibility around the school holidays for the right person.
Northern Home Counties or North London with occasional travel within the UK
The role will involve you working with a wide range of clients many of whom have very few Environmental or Quality standards and others with established ISO accreditations. You will work alongside then to undertake a review of their current standards and work with them to help them reach their own personal goals and objectives.
Specifically this will include:-
- Undertaking initial reviews to determine current standards within businesses. Developing action plans from this to assist them with meeting their goals & objectives
- Auditing to our green ribbon standard
- Creating environmental management arrangements in order for organisations to achieve ISO14001 standards
- Assisting organisations with achieving ISO 9001 and ISO 50001 including creating manuals
- Project managing ESOS compliance
- Candidates with a working knowledge of OSHAS18001 and future ISO45001 would be desirable
- Keeping clients updated with changes to Environmental legislation, best practice or standards as it affects them
- Creating and delivering relevant training courses
- Assisting with the promotion of Hosking Associates Environmental & Quality service – writing blogs and articles for our website and relevant trade journals (See Press Section of Our Website)
- Identifing opportunities for new business through networking and active promotion of relevant products and services
- Providing clients with a really great service
- A relevant degree as a minimum
- AIEMA Chartered level membership
Experience & Capabilities
- Positive outlook, with a belief that any organisation with the right support can make greener, more responsible choices for their business
- Good project management skills
- Commercial awareness and practical outlook
- Confident communicator and motivator of others
- Strong written skills
- Capable of balancing priorities
- Ability to self motivate but also to work well within a team
- Experience of having successfully implemented ISO 14001 & ISO 9001 and gaining these accreditations
- Experience of working in the property sector with property owners and managing agents would be desirable
All consultants should be prepared to contribute to developing our client base by following up on referrals, developing contacts, use of social networking and by giving a great service.
Competitive salary + benefits.
We can offer a competitive salary, will support your CPD and you will become part of our annual bonus scheme which is based on personal and company performance.
As we have clients who are schools consultants will be subject to a criminal record check and we have a strict no-smoking policy during the working day between 9am and 5.30pm.
When applying, please specify Environmental & Quality Consultant.