Acre has been engaged by one of the UK's leading commercial property developers and managers to identify an Environmental and Community Coordinator. Reporting in to the Energy & Environmental Manager, this role will play a key part in building our client's engagement in the community and improving environmental performance in support of the company's sustainability objectives and business plan.
- Ensure effective and consistent monitoring and coordination of all on site sustainability activity, including measurement and timely reporting of data, to both on site management and sustainability team
- Support local delivery of corporate responsibility initiatives and manage the Environmental Management System (EMS) to ensure certification is maintained
- Liaise with various property managers to identify areas of improvement in the environmental management of their unit and where appropriate assist in the delivery of their Green Lease commitments
- Work with on-site Operations, Business Support, Marketing, Tenant Liaison, Commercialisation and Technical Services Management teams to ensure environmental initiatives are implemented and performance monitored
You will have:
- BSc in Environmental Management or similar
- Knowledge of environmental management systems and the requirements of IS014001
- Ability to apply practical yet innovative and creative thinking to help develop projects
- Good communication and influencing skills and ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading commercial property developer. Offering excellent career progression, this role is well suited to a recent environmental graduate with relevant industry experience, someone who is well organised, comfortable in front of external stakeholders and passionate about improving sustainability performance across the commercial built environment. This is a highly competitive role, so please apply at your earliest convenience to avoid missing out.