Acre has been engaged by one of the UK's leading commercial property developers and managers to identify an Environmental and Community Coordinator. Reporting in to the Energy & Environmental Manager, this role will play a key part in building our client's engagement in the community and improving environmental performance in support of the company's sustainability objectives and business plan.
- Ensure effective and consistent monitoring and coordination of all on site sustainability activity, including measurement and timely reporting of data, to both on site management and sustainability team
- Support local delivery of corporate responsibility initiatives and manage the Environmental Management System (EMS) to ensure certification is maintained
- Liaise with various property managers to identify areas of improvement in the environmental management of their unit and where appropriate assist in the delivery of their Green Lease commitments
- Work with on-site Operations, Business Support, Marketing, Tenant Liaison, Commercialisation and Technical Services Management teams to ensure environmental initiatives are implemented and performance monitored
You will have:
- BSc in Environmental Management or similar
- Knowledge of environmental management systems and the requirements of IS014001
- Ability to apply practical yet innovative and creative thinking to help develop projects
- Good communication and influencing skills and ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading commercial property developer. Offering excellent career progression, this role is well suited to a recent environmental graduate who is passionate about improving sustainability performance across the commercial built environment. This is a highly competitive role, so please apply at your earliest convenience to avoid missing out.