An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Data Analyst to join a large NHS Trust working within the Energy and Sustainability Team.
As part of the wider Facilities Department the successful candidate will provide maternity cover for 12 months. The role is full time Monday - Friday.
The role has an immediate start and is paying £11 per hour.
The key duties of the role include, but are not limited to;
- Maintaining the Trust's energy and environmental management systems
- Validating Energy invoices and producing monthly energy reports
- Working closely with in-house teams and external providers of energy services to ensure the optimal operation efficiency of fixed infrastructure in order to optimise energy performance
- Establish, manage and monitor all energy utilities budgets including recharges to service users where applicable
- Provide support on sustainability projects as part of the Sustainability Strategy
The Ideal Candidate will have;
- Experience in a similar role and knowledge of the Energy industry
- Experience working with data, comparing historical data and producing reports
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role please apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age