Allen & York has partnered exclusively with a leading construction company to find a Sustainability Manager for Community and Employment to work on a range of high profile projects to be based in their Central London offices and the projects are in and around London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a well renowned, advanced company when it comes to sustainability and you will have exposure to a range of exciting projects.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- experience of executing S106 targets, resident liaison and community investment activities
- you will have sound project management experience
- excellent communication skills, being confident liaising with various stakeholders and Teams and you'll be attending meetings
- you will be responsible for ensuring the S106 contractual obligations are issued and you will manage the monitoring and reporting requirements of the projects
- you will be able to manage multiple tasks as you will be working on more than one project so sound organisational and time management skills are essential
- strong written skills as part of your role will be to produce communications such as newsletters and flyers
- strong negotiation skills as there will be occasions where you will have to deal with complaints from residents
- knowledge and experience of socio economics targets would be highly beneficial
- sound computer skills, such as advanced Excel and Publisher
If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.