Acre is pleased to be partnering exclusively with Longevity Partners, a rapidly expanding consultancy specialised in the design and delivery of turnkey environmental solutions for the commercial property market. Incubated by a successful investment fund managing over 2bn of real estate, infrastructure and renewable assets, Longevity Partners are currently experiencing dynamic growth throughout Europe, with active projects across 12 EU countries. The EMEA Director will lead commercial activity for the business and be crucial in identifying, prospecting, and delivering business opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Hitting financial targets, building relationships with potential clients and proactively increasing a network of professionals across Europe
- Support client's sustainability objectives by providing strategic advice and investment, through bespoke projects including; large scale PV strategy, green building certification, hydro schemes, and responsible investment programmes
- Communicating new product developments and managing relationships to maximise revenue growth
- Operating as a trusted advisor on investor portfolios, identifying the best value approach to mitigate risk
The successful candidate will be a Director with exceptional business development experience, passionate about sustainability and willing to travel regularly to a multitude of client sites across Europe.
You will also have:
- Deep knowledge of the responsible real estate investment market in Europe
- An understanding of sustainability and energy efficiency services and their impact on property investments
- A strong professional network and a background in building and maximising relationships
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to speak several European languages will be advantageous
This opportunity offers the successful candidate a leadership role within an ambitious, rapidly accelerating start-up, already managing many landmark, international projects. Longevity Partners has a strong framework for growth, through which the EMEA Director will make a tangible impact on the environmental performance of many prominent businesses and organisations. If you are ambitious, diligent, creative, and strive to achieve a standard of excellence in all pursuits, then please apply for this role below.