Acre has been engaged by one of the UK's leading property and construction businesses to identify a Divisional Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ) Systems and Information Manager. In this position you will take the lead in both the development of the Business Management Systems (BMS) and SHEQ Information Systems.
The location is flexible and you can be based at home, ideally within a commutable distance to the Northern Home Counties.
- Supporting the SHEQ Director in the operational management of SHEQ management and IT Systems
- Preparation of comprehensive management reports and statistics, including trend, gap and SWOT analysis
- Managing and overseeing the accreditations and relationships including ISO, OHSAS and HSE
- Leading the internal and external audit processes, providing key information to the business
- Assisting the development of SHEQ Strategy, utilising business information and intelligence systems
Reporting to the SHEQ director, you will be experienced and have proven capabilities in developing and maintaining Business Management Systems across construction/FM/Services environments. You will be confident and decisive, with strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- Diploma level qualification from within Quality, Environment or Health & Safety
- Extensive experience in developing and managing BMS, EMS and Information Management Systems
- Membership from an applicable professional body including IQM, IOSH or IEMA
- Management experience in either Quality, Environment or Health and Safety
- Good numeracy, IT and English skills
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to take up a position of key responsibility within a rapidly expanding organisation. You will have the opportunity to deputise for the SHEQ Director when required and provide the platform for the Safety team to grow from. If you thrive off developing SHEQ strategy, then apply today!