A global diversified retail group have chosen to partner exclusively with Acre, in their search for a talented CR Executive on a 12 month fixed-term contract with potential to become permanent. This person will be responsible for producing impactful and representative communications at group level as well as acting as a linchpin for engagement across the group's subsidiaries.
- Building effective and lasting relationships with influential NGOs and sustainability research bodies
- Devising effective communication and engagement with CR business cases across various internal platforms including project managing the annual CR report process
- Coordinating knowledge sharing and training workshops on topics including human rights, supplier monitoring and mitigating reputational risk
- Understanding the development of regulatory frameworks and appropriating any action and development
The successful candidate will be driven to succeed and have excellent knowledge of social and environmental issues as well as an understanding of the NGO landscape regarding sustainability.
You Will Have:
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to quickly get up to speed with complex issues which may not have previously been addressed
- Initiative and aptitude to prioritise short-term assignments, work to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Diplomacy and confidence in order to advise company leaders of their CSR approach
- Previous experience or exposure to corporate responsibility within a corporate setting
This is an exciting opportunity to shape responsible decision making for a reputable and internationally renowned business at group level. Apply today to avoid missing out on this interesting and rewarding opportunity.