Acre is excited to partner exclusively with the consulting arm of a global technology and energy giant whose operations employ over 150,000 people across 100 countries worldwide. Ranked the world's 8th most sustainable business, our client leads by example, their Consultants providing integrated solutions and thought leadership which balance commercial objectives with the sustainability agenda. Keen to broaden the depth and rigor of their consulting operation, our client are looking to hire a Consulting Solutions Architect who will create and execute clean technology and strategy driven sustainability initiatives.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- The development of bespoke solutions to improve sustainability performance, supported by analysis based strategy and the deployment of existing products
- Supporting the sales process through creative solutions, specialised knowledge, and technical input
- Strategic project management including the development of project proposals managing the resources needed for successful project delivery
- Pursuing commercial opportunities and identifying growth areas which deliver value and strengthen the bond between consultant and client
Our client is looking for a strategic individual with exceptional commercial acumen and specialist knowledge of sustainability initiatives within a corporate context.
In addition the candidate will possess:
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Sustainability, Engineering, Science or Business
- Significant experience consulting on corporate sustainability issues in a commercial environment, with a strong knowledge of regulations, reporting and industry drivers
- Exceptional project management skills, including managing multiple projects to strict time and budget commitments
- A knowledge of corporate business processes, including product design, manufacturing, supply chains, marketing and business strategy
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
This role provides the successful applicant an opportunity to design and deliver high impact, transformative projects for a host of globally recognised businesses. Having a tangible impact on their sustainability performance, you will take the role of trusted advisor in helping these businesses define and reach their social and environmental objectives.
Düsseldorf is the ideal location, although this is flexible to other German cities.