SRL is an acoustic and environmental engineering consultancy with over 50 years' experience within the construction industry.
Our London office is looking for someone to join our rapidly expanding infrastructure team delivering s61 applications (CoPA 1974) and assisting with compliance on major projects for key clients throughout the UK.
You will need to be enthusiastic, practical, flexible and willing to engage with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Working as part the infrastructure team to deliver s61 applications, for major infrastructure projects
- Responsible for collating and writing applications
- Delegating work packages internally
- Meeting clients, collaborating with engineers and other consultants.
- Have strong evidential credentials of successfully negotiating / liaising with project clients and local authorities
- Have experience of writing s61 applications
- Good communication skills and the ability to professionally represent both SRL and our clients
- Full Driving Licence
- Diploma in Acoustics (minimal).
- Competitive salary
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Westfield Health
- Pension up to 10% matched
- Gym/health and well-being Membership
- 27.5 days holiday + bank holidays
- Christmas shut down
- Death in service payment
- Share scheme (after 3 years)