Innogy Renewables UK are looking for Consent Managers. Together with our partners we operate wind farms off the UK, German and Belgian coasts with ongoing interests worldwide.
Innogy has been operating offshore wind turbines since 2004. By planning, constructing and operating these wind farms we were able to gain a wealth of experience in the fledging offshore sector at a very early stage. Today, Innogy is among the leading offshore wind farm operators in Europe.
This role is based within a team responsible for the consenting aspects of offshore wind farms. You will be engaged in a broad range of activities such as gaining planning consents, discharging conditions ready for projects to be built and ensuring consent and environmental compliance during construction and operation.
You will support the Senior Consent Managers on projects enabling you to gain a wide range of experience in the planning and development of major offshore wind farms in the UK.
Your main areas of responsibility will be
- Supporting required onshore and offshore consent applications
- Discharging consent conditions
- Ensuring consent compliance through effective interface engagement with project construction packages
- Supporting amendments to existing consent conditions
- Applying for and securing new marine licences and Town and Country Planning Act permissions as required
- Assisting with construction and post construction monitoring and other construction-related consent compliance activities
- Fisheries liaison and negotiations
- Assisting with port authority consenting activities relevant to the project
- Interface assistance with 3rd parties and stakeholders including the general public and statutory bodies
- Supporting compliance with legal agreements, including leases.
What you will offer
- Educated to degree level or equivalent training / competence
- Demonstrable competence in environmental science, planning or related fields
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of renewable energy or energy/utility sector consenting an advantage
Why work for us
As well as a competitive salary and impressive benefits package you’ll also get the opportunity to really shape the future of our growing business.
Salary up to £35K dependent on experience, car allowance, pension, bonus, healthcare
Along the way we’ll give you all the support you need to develop your skill set and achieve your long term ambitions.
Please apply online by selecting the ‘Apply’ button and uploading your CV directly. Applications will only be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.