Acre have been engaged by a global multidisciplinary engineering consultancy to recruit a self-motivated Associate Director who will join a highly successful and growing team which specialises in decentralised energy consulting. Our client is currently working on some of the most recognisable infrastructure and tall buildings projects in EMEA, the successful candidate will take a leading role in delivering these projects.
This purpose of this role is to enhance the Group's market knowledge and new business development activities, and provide exceptional, proactive project leadership.
The three key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Developing the Group's marketing goals and establishing an associated plan
- Winning work - actively identifying and converting leads to projects within the framework of the group marketing strategy
- Developing and maintaining key client relationships under all circumstances, maximizing opportunities for repeat business
- Project Director for appropriate group projects, taking ownership for sustained and productive client relationships
- Directing multiple projects across the group, taking responsibility for the quality of techno-economic solutions while ensuring financial success
- Mentoring Associates and Senior Engineers so that meaningful delegation can apply within the team
- Participate in and ensure delivery of the process of high-level project technical/quality reviews of specifications, reports and drawings produced by the team
The successful candidate will have:
- A Strong track record of business development in the Distributed Energy market
- Experience leading teams on international projects
- Experience operating within a global matrix organisation
- Chartered Engineer status
For the successful candidate this represents an opportunity to join an award winning, global multidisciplinary engineering consultancy, and take a leading role on some of the most recognisable infrastructure and mixed use projects in the world.