Eco-Age is a brand consultancy delivering solutions to our clients through ethical and sustainable values. We have a market-leading track record for addressing sustainability issues across complex supply chains and broad industry sectors.
We are seeking an account manager to join our Consultancy Team. The role includes both sustainability and communication activities, working directly with clients and colleagues. Activities include:
- Creating and delivering sustainability strategies for brands
- Managing sustainability risks and opportunities for the business and its clients
- Researching suppliers and supply chains, particularly in the luxury and fashion sectors
- Developing and managing industry partnerships and client relationships
- Analysing data and creating tools
- Implementing industry best practice and international sustainability standards and management systems
To apply for this role you will have a demonstrable commitment to and understanding of sustainability. It is likely that the successful candidate will have at least 3 years experience in a related working environment. You will be a proactive, positive and solutions-focussed person who is able to maintain excellent relationships with both clients and colleagues. You must be willing to take responsibility and used to working to tight deadlines.
To apply please send your cv with a covering email to email@example.com. Eco-Age welcomes direct applications from candidates. Recruitment agencies should not respond.