HAVE YOU GOT SPIRIT?
Succeeding in today's energy world requires collaboration, agility and the audacity to do things differently. At Spirit Energy, we seek to challenge what has been accepted, rethink the way our sector operates and create a new style of operator.
It takes a diverse range of skills, experience and talent to deliver these aspirations and our people will be the force to get us there. If you are ready to take the next step in your career with a progressive and energetic team, then we are ready to hear from you.THE OPPORTUNITY - HSE Compliance & Improvement Advisor
This role exists to ensure that North Sea Operations comply with all relevant international and national government Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) legislation. The role holder assures implementation of Spirit Energy policies, standards, and procedures; supports and monitors HSE implementation within the UK/NL organization.
The role holder also advises all Spirit Energy personnel about HSEQ-related operational and other risks. Supporting the HSE Manager Operations Manager North Sea and OIMs in all regulatory responsibilities on a day-to-day basis. Supports the HSE functional agenda within the operated assets. Will deliver this role at the point of need for example onshore, outsourced assets and operated assets offshore.
This role can be based in Aberdeen or Hoofddorp.
Candidates with experience of working in the North Sea with a deep knowledge of Occupational health and are a member of a professional body (IOSH) are welcome. NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent and or MVK/HVK.AND NOW FOR THE TECHNICAL BIT...
Once in role, you will be accountable for:
- Delivery of high quality occupational health support
- Focus on managing our occupational health management systems
- Assure the implementation of Spirit Energy HSE programs, perform risk assessments, identify future improvements and share best practices
- Support internal HSE training, communication programs and procedures, establish efficient evaluation processes, and monitor and analyze UK/NL's HSE effectiveness.
- HSE risk and help to raise HSE awareness throughout the company and with contractors and third-party employees.
- Works with the HSE Manager North Sea and Management Team to implement the Spirit Energy HSE strategy and policy, providing HSE advice and insight.
- Support the HSE Manager North Sea in maintaining the BMS in accordance with the ISO-14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards.
- Conduct internal onshore and regular offshore HSE audits, inspections and support audits of contractors and third parties to assure HSE compliance. Support external HSE audits. Collate risk assessment and audit results, analyze trends and report outcomes, conclusions and recommendations. Advise on appropriate actions and monitor implementation of required actions, in order to reduce risks and ensure conformance with all relevant certifications and verifications, including ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
- Implementing the integrated HSEQ Management System and Standards across Operations ensuring commonality of approach and compliance.
- Actively participating in and requiring participation in the development, and implementation of standards and processes
- Providing effective coaching, mentoring and technical advice to both line managers and HSEQ professionals and developing the HSEQ culture of personnel & contractors working across the Ul/NL assets. This will involve spending one week per month offshore
- Providing clarity regarding expectations and support HSE team and individuals to achieve these so that the quality of work meets the requirements of the BMS.
- Ensuring the appropriate level of incident investigation and lead or participate in incident investigations, where necessary. Monitor implementation or corrective action and report exceptions.
- Support the implementation of the functional agenda within the UK/NL operated assets
- Actively participating in and requiring participation in the development, and implementation of standards and processes.
- Adhere to the Competence and Training framework policy and procedures to ensure each team member attains and maintains the required competency level to perform their role.
- Support and provide expertise in support of the management of radiation
- Provide HSE input to Projects and IM's
- Any other reasonable activity that supports the HSE agenda and business objectives of Spirit Energy
You'll need to be educated to a level of Dutch MVK/HVK or NEBOSH certificate as a minimum, a diploma would be preferred. We would love for you to be a professional member of a relevant institute, or working towards it, for example, IOSH. Having a strong background in Occupational health would be a great benefit in this role.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A passion for HSE and visible commitment to Spirit Energy's values and vision - demonstrated both internally and externally
- Team player able to collaborate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Track record in developing and executing pragmatic solutions and influencing others to move towards consensus
- Previous experience of working with technically qualified HSE and Technical (e.g. Well Engineering, Engineering and operational) professionals
- Good knowledge of risk management, compliance and emergency response routines and requirements
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in managing occupational health
- Experience in either HSE or an operational/technical discipline
- Experience across a number of known operating and/or project phases
- BOSIET/MIST/Offshore Medical
In addition to technical knowledge and credibility, we are searching for a someone who lives our values of Agility, Collaboration, Courage, Care and Delivery, enables and supports change and brings fresh and dynamic thinking.TEAM SPIRIT
At Spirit Energy we don't just talk about diversity and inclusion - we take action to champion it at every level of our business. We support flexible and part time working, we seek and recruit talent from every avenue and we actively support and encourage personal development and promotion. We deliver technical excellence and celebrate our successes together.
This role exists to ensure that North Sea Operations comply with all relevant international and national government Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) legislationPLEASE APPLY ONLINE
by hitting the 'Apply